HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Rukky Sanda's Sequins Dress and Light Copper Blonde Hair at The “My Life My Damage” Party in Lagos

Rukky Sanda attended  “My Life My Damage” (movie) party in Lagos last year  looking super-slick in a cream color sequins mini dress. We are huge fans of her bold earrings,hand bangle and smile.,  We also love that instead of the typical black , brown hair the sexy actress opted for a light copper blonde hair which made her even more sexy...Hottie
Rukky Sanda




 Chisom Oz-lee, Queen, Uche Jombo,Tonto Dikeh and Rukky Sanda.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of rukky.she looks very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome look. Amazing style. Love it.

      Delete
  2. This girl can form too much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rukky’s hair, it suits her personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rukky looks good. I’m a sista who loves to play around with blonde hair tones ,I think if it’s done right , blonde hair can complement a black women’s skin tone . But it isn’t for everyone , sometimes it just looks awful on some women. ruky wears it well in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. clean and lovely....

    ReplyDelete