HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Fashionista Diary - Funmi Ogunja (She knows What's up)

You know we love fashion divas. Funmi Ogunja always look ravishing,Wow!!! We sincerely adore her style in many ways.She is not only sexy and stylish ,she is also a fashionista and one to  watch out for in the entertainment industry.Check out her style photos.She knows what's up
 Introduction?

Funmi- My name is Funmi Ogunja. I'm a Blogger, Journalist and TV Presenter based in London.






Fashion & Style?


 Funmi- Fashion to me is presentation, how you present yourself to the world! Style is your personality, which is why everybodys style is so unique and should stand out.


  3)Favorite fragrance?

 Funmi- Chanel No 5

 Signature style?

Funmi-  Fun, Bold and Sexy. I love to play around with colours, obsessed with blazers and shoes! And love to show off some legs.



 6)Best color?

 Funmi- Nude!


Best compliment you've ever received?

 Funmi- That I look like Kim Kardashian! lol!

 Crazy things you do for fashion?

Funmi- I have OCD when it comes to fashion, especially with shoes. If I love a certain pair of shoes I have to have them in all colours they come in, I can never make up my mind! lol


 5) 3 things you always have in your purse?

Funmi-  Lip Gloss, Chewing gum & Perfume. To always look and smell fresh 
Most stylish African celeb?

Funmi- Omotola Jalade- Ekinde. I think she is beautiful and has a stunning figure. She wears gorgeous outfits that always emphasize this.
  Fashion advice?

Funmi- Comfort and staying true to your style is a priority. Its the secret to looking good and feeling sexy. If your not comfortable or don't feel yourself in a certain trend, don't bother with it.

Check out her blog..Funmi Ogunja

28 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeee these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok,Hot, stuning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!;)"

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great in all her outfits but i don't see her looking like kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't consider myself a hater...but she don't look lik kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion icon! Love her ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking beeeeutifullll but she should change her hair too tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that the real shape of her lips..? Maybe I'm the only one seeing it.I think her style is interesting in a flexible way,her skin too is lovely..I only have problem with her lips..she got a little bit of kim's facial shape but hers is fuller.Nice blog too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is she covering her face if she's pretty...nah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE IS PRETTY!! I THINK IT'S HER HAIR.FUNMI I WANNA SEE U IN ANOTHER HAIRSTLYE AND BLOG ABT IT,POST IT O IF U ROCK ANODA HAIR STYLE HAHAH LUV U STILL.

      Delete
  10. I think she's pretty...nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Kimmmyyy!! Yes she is Naija Kim o! One thing I luv abt her is dat She is down to earth and very nice! And also I Blog is very classy...u Guys sld check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear anonymous!

    You remain unknown, face covered or face showing! You have a good day! And a for Funmi! Please cover your face when you please! Wetin concern this 1!

    And you will never appreciate the true beauty of an African woman of you don't understand that she comes FULL! Including lips too...


    Abeg! Have a good day!


    Susan, Over & out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL FUNMI OGUNJA IS MY INVISBLE STYLIST. I GO TO HER BLOG ERRYDAY FOR TIPS.SHE IS AN EXAMPLE OF U DNT HAVE TO BE SIZE 2 TO ROCK OUTFITS.I LUV U FUNMI I KNW NUDE IS UR BEST BEST HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH UR MY MINI FASHION ICON LUV U MUAH!! WE HAVE LOTS IN COMMON O BUT U DNT KNW HAHAH I LUV 9ICE AND OMOTOLA LOL I KNW U LIKE 9ICE TOO.I LUV U MUAH!! JUST WISH U CLD FF ME O TWITTER :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love her skin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm actually feeling all the outfits..especially d 3rd pix.She looks classy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Have never seen this type of styling before!!! seriously the first thing i thought is what made her put that with that! but she is working it and her skin is gorgeous…

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous girl. Her style isn’t my taste but I will not deny that she looks incredible .Off to check her blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. People saying her skin is nice should see her in real life, she had used filter to beautify her pics. Her knees nd knuckles r dead as in burnt by too much bleaching creams. Don't be fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  19. why is she so obsessed abt kim kardashian. lets be honest, she really doesn't look anything like kim, no matter how hard she tries. she has her own unique look...so, lets stop all the flattery. i like her sense of fashion however. she shud also learn to just be herself, she's trying to hard to be 'famous'...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice pics Funmi !! Keep doin ur thing ��

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifull lady . You chose well Kim kardashian and Omotola are the most fashionable and interesting figures in my book too. Totally glam.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yessssssss! OMOSEXY is my fashion icon too. INFACT everybody tells me I look like her. Funmi is beautiful and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete