HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 30 January 2013

heidi klum,Tiwa Savage,Rihanna ,Yvonne Nelson and Alicia Keys In Christian Louboutin Duvette Metallic and Patent-Leather Pumps

   Wow! I can’t really describe these Christian Louboutin Duvette Metallic and Patent-Leather Pumps in any other way. Far away from demure, these pumps are reminiscent of old Hollywood/Nollywood glamour and spark nostalgia within me. There is something special about these pumps that I can’t quite get a grasp of. 
       The cutouts embossed with gold truly bring luxury to the table, and as usual the sophistication of this shoe is what makes Louboutin so iconic. If you’re as head over heels for these pumps as I am, than the steal below is simply a must see!
Rihanna ,Yvonne Nelson and Alicia Keys

Tiwa Savage

heidi klum



  

6 comments:

  1. those shoes, I want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... Nice work.

    www.odulowo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bee cnt find u on ma bb! Send me ur pin via email askofslimfit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay now I wish I bought this shoe when I had the chance too,just didn't like the black :( maybe next time 'opfully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y u tellin us? Who cares??? Long hisss

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful information to work on. You've performed a formidable
    activity and our whole group will be thankful to you.


    Check out my web-site - Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete