HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Omg! Yvonne Nelson Is Crazy Inlove With Herself. See Why

Nude dresses are trendy like crazzzyyyyy.Yvonne Nelson is obviously obsess with herself as she made a sexy appearance to her colleague in the movie industry Omar Captain's wedding  on Saturday.She slipped on a  nude mini dress,paired with her favorite nude pumps,hair sleekly packed with flawless nude makeup..She looks  effortlessly.

Van Vicker, Omar Captain with his wifey and Yvonne

15 comments:

  1. Should be in the dictionary next to “Flawless”. She’s positively radiant! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is so cute on yvonne. She looks lovely. My only objection is the shoes–I find them too boring. black would be better.and pop out dat dress

      Delete
  2. Perfection head to toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yvonne looks WOW.
    Just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks THAT flawless. A beauty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so stunned by the perfection of yvonne's look. Those heels are must have for me. I love everything about this, she looks fantastic. I think I’ll add her to my fashion list too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks badass. Love this look from H2T. Sick crazy shoes. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yvonne is gorgeous!!! I tried to find one fault but i can’t.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right? She is literally lighting up the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful look for yvonne nelson

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving YV's look~!! The color and details of the dress, the hair, the less accessories, the makeup – high score for me~!!

    ReplyDelete