HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Keeping Up With Monalisa Chinda Vs Daniella Okeke's Red Dresses.Who Slayed It? PICK YOUR FAVORITE LOOK.

As long as you wear red,you are sexy.. Monalisa Chinda Vs Daniella Okeke in a chic elegant red dress. Monalisa rocked this at her birthday party held at Grotto Lounge & Bar, Victoria Island, Lagos 2012.she paired her look with stud earrings,a bold black neckless and black/gold trapped heels.Daniela flaunt her curves on her way out few days back,pairing hers with a blue necklace ,sunglasses,black hand bag and nude pointy toe heels.Who slayed it?PICK YOUR FAVORITE LOOK.

21 comments:

  1. Except for mona's clunky shoes, these are wonderful looks for a young ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...ummmh mona..her skin brought out the beauty of that dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela looks young, fresh, stylish, cool and fierce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sec look is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say Daniela becos of her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ur blogi kip it up..Monaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t love any of those looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first look is better, even if I don’t love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both looks so much. Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love both dresses on her, but prefer daniela/s styling

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning. I love this…it’s made my day!

    ReplyDelete