HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 5 October 2012

BEAUTY SECRET- Stop The Harmful Bleaching Chemicals,Tone Your Skin With Fresh Tomatoes.

You do not need to spend lot of money and expensive beauty salon. If you follow the simple steps below, your skin wil remain healthy and youthful.

Tomotoes have very high nutritional value. It works as a natural cleanser. It opens your pores and cleans. I am telling with my personal experience.


Whether you want to cure large pores or reduce acne and rashes or sooth a nasty sunburn or simply to revive the glow on dull skin, tomatoes are beneficial in many homemade beauty treatments



Glowing skin 

Tomatoes do have a great effect on skin...it gives radiant looks 
Mix honey with tomato juice until you get a thick paste. Apply this mixture and wash off after 15 minutes for smooth and glowing skin.

Yes it is good to drink tomato juice every day. Antioxidants in tomato fruit can also be useful as an anti-aging in charge of helping to fight cell damage and make the skin color more pinkish.






Glowing face
If you have oily skin and struggle to keep your face from shining like a fried papad, tomato is the solution to your agony. Crush a fresh tomato and strain it. Make a little cucumber juice and add it to the tomato juice. Apply this juice with a cotton ball daily to control excessive oiliness and acne.




 It is very good to add tomato in your daily diet. it is an easily available, affordable, natural and nutritious fruit. We can use tomatoes in many ways according to our choices, we can have raw green tomatoes as vegetables, fried tomato chips..we can have fully ripped beautiful red tomatoes as soups, salads and as juices.
Sun
Tomatoes contain lycopene which is an antioxidant that can work as a sunscreen from the inside.

This doesn't mean that you should stop using sun block but it's good to know that simply by increasing tomatoes in your diet you can help protect your skin from the daily sun damage which happens without us even realising.



Warning
Any thing excessive is not good. Tomatoes have maximum calcium content. Stones may form in kidneys or urinary track. Be in limit always.

 Result Of Harmful Chemiclas!


23 comments:

  1. Hhahahahah Maliqq oooo I swear I go black pass chako even with drums of these tomatoes tin...Mtchewww lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Great article now I'm feeling this blog!

      Delete
  2. Sounds nice...I will try it and see..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maliq i will kill you if it dosent work..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didnt even read the article …lol but I'll try it..Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering why girls are bleaching these days maliq.. It's not even healthy...I live abroad i was told it's the in thing in naija now..I feel really bad for some people,I call it ignorance..Pls keep up the good work.Such great advice. I like you:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i have to try this out it sure wont stop me from using my toning cream..I bet this wont be enough if not....Imao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmmm interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You doing big things Kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good advice but still dosent stop me from using my cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice maliq...this is a good one...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. two thumbs up maliq!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving dis, we need more tips on dis blog, anybody can give tips, I'm nt trying to bleach ladies, it cld be on makeups, dressing skin etc.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am using a nice toning cream. It is really comfortable for me and suits my skin but i'm gonna try this cos its natural..Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This sounds are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha yes! i always forgetting we “aren’t supposed to BLEACH lol...I doubt if this would work..it will make someone look healthy but not toning..I will try it for a month sha and see..if not i will stop believing you maliq "wink".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lmao maliq Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea aabout this. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Next!!!!!maliq wey be concotion master.mtcheww!

    ReplyDelete