HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 5 October 2012

Fashionista Diary-Pure Fashion Photos

Being fashionable means different things to different people. Some have a natural ability to pick out what the next trends will be on their own, while others tend to rely on what the fashion experts have to say. However, you don’t have to be a natural born fashionista to find your own sense of style. That’s the beauty of fashion: it is what you make of it. With the following tips you’ll be able to establish your own sense of style that caters to your tastes and no one else’s.








7 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits, it's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ladies:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ the third pix very sexyyy..I definitely rock dresses a lot because it's one piece and you're ready to go! I keep telling myself to try and get things more organized the night before but I must enjoy the punishment in the morning!You have a fabulous blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits,very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't drive without my Natural foot, I hope dis pple dint drive with those heels, cos those heels r killing

    ReplyDelete