HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ashanti Wearing A $260 Dominique Auxilly Sheer Mesh Dress & $795 Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps. Cassie Heats Up ID Magazine

 Ashanti was spotted in  a $260 “Pop Art Nicki” by Dominique Auxilly dress. The  colorful sleeveless sheer mesh dress feature silk charmeuse layers. She paired  her dress with a pair of $795 Giueseppe Zanotti peep toe platform pumps

Ashanti

WOW!! I love this sheer dress but cant rock it actually lol.I think it really cute.I love the  whole matchy matchy colors but then too revealing for me.




Ashanti

Cassie Heats Up ID Magazine

Cassie


8 comments:

  1. I love Ashanti! She seems always comfortable in the clothes she choose to use, it make her completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!SExyª!!!!! Hot hot hot girl! she looks like a dream teacher! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoking hott.....Love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unflattering, even with her ridiculously look & toned body! I'd rock something else that highlights those look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashanti looks stunning and sexy..the dress is not that bad..I think she wore it very well

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing is good in what ashanti is wearing....too trashy

    ReplyDelete
  7. she could look better then that ths is the worst dressd iv c,n her.sorri ashan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I don't like d new ashanti, maybe its d attention she craves but of lately she seems to love wearing slutty outfits.

    ReplyDelete