HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Saturday 28 January 2012

Featuring - Christine Paylay

My Name is Christine Paylay ,first and foremost I love God, My Life, My family, 
My friends,I dislike lairs ...negative people, anybody associated with drama ... I'm 
a part time Concierge, full time student, major in psychology .



 For me style is all about expressing yourself while being comfortable within your skin. I'm madly in love with fashion, Im passionate about it, it allows me to express my emotions, I dress according to my mood. One day I'm em with all black and combat boots and the next day I'm glamorous long dress and 7 inch heels.

 My style is something I've created from within... Fashion for me is kind of therapeutic, it gives me an avenue to reveal every single raw emotion from within good or bad.



5 comments:

  1. She's bad!! Real fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion slayer, I love to see more. Where can I find her? Does she have a facebook, blogsite, website? Please post

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best stylists, designer, and Model!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking gorgeous as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's hot. love it

    ReplyDelete