HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Thursday 26 January 2012

Comlete Fashion

I believe fashion is how we express our personality,our way to show the world who we are.These days,I figure out lot of people get to wear what they feel suits them.Well I think that's what fashion is all about.It's about being classy,sexy in a different way,being confident irrespective of your body image.Nobody wants to know how you got that beautiful dress,but just make sure it looks good on you.I respect style for one thing,it's gives that opportunity to be you.I



                                                                    Ifeoma Williams
                                                                 Omowunmi and Friend


                                                                  Adebayo Oke-Lawal

2 comments:

  1. intelligent ..lovely write up.am learning from you everyday.You my fave hun..keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete