HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 1 July 2011

Aimas Fashion Label by Tayo Shonekan

   Good good goodness!what else is a chic looking out for.Honestly I am totally amazed with African Designers,they got this way of making feel excited in and out.Sometimes I just want to screen out loud.and to be frank with you guys I love colors,they make me go GaGa!I just couldn't resist this ''come get me designs''.


 Indeed Tayo Shonekan, the creative force behind Aimas has been able to effortlessly express her style in a sassy afrocentric manner.I just love the Playful concept of it.It so girlish like ''Don't you wish your girlfriend was hooot like me''lolest.The Designs which launched its store “Aimas room” on Sunday the 29th of May 2011 will be introducing much more Designs soon.Watch out!


ooooopss!



Contact Details.
Aimas Room
32 Alexander Avenue,
Ikoyi Lagos.
www.aimas.com.ng
info@aimas.com.ng
+234 8098824627
+234 7028028918

Stockists
Terra Kulture Boutique
Plot 1376 Tiamiyu Savage
Off Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island, Lagos.

The Zebra Boutique
33 Sinari Daranijo Street
Off Ligali Ayorinde Street
Victoria Island

1 comment: