HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Sunday 1 December 2013

Upgrade Your Style Like Toke Makinwa In AprilByKunbi Silver Dress At The Co-orperate Elite Night

     What I love about Toke Makinwa is that she’s not one to shy away from styles. Also because she can make a simple sequins look absolutely luxe. Yes, believe it, this hot silver dress looks stunning! Toke wore this at the  Co-orperate Elite Night Last Night.She opted for a  chic makeup and a red tiny belt to perfect the look. Can’t say I don’t love it though!

10 comments:

  1. she looks gud..i really like her hair as well…

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styling is not all dat but I’m in love with her hair, she should wear it more like that, it looks sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im usually VERY harsh on toke bt this look is niceeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeup is fun but I am not liking this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the eyeliner and that’s it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What have they done with her face?

    ReplyDelete
  7. like this. The belt make the dress work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete