HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 15 November 2013

Today's Holly- Nolly Goes Out To Taylor Swift And Toyin Lawani. In Zuhair Murad Floral Dresses.which Dress Do You Prefer.Pick Your Favorite.

Today's Holly- Nolly goes out to Taylor Swift and Toyin Lawani. American Singer ,Taylor recently made an appearance at " Victoria Secret Fashion Show" 2013 in a Zuhair Murad floral dress and Dolce & Gabbana heels.Nigerian fashion designer and stylist Toyin Lawani wore a similar dress last year 2012 for her birthday party.We absolutely love the designer.But  which dress do you prefer.Pick your favorite.

32 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift .She nailed this look head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyin..She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it best on Toyin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's confusing..both ladies killed it oo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toyin's legs luks disgustin..i pick tailor

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look good, but taylor looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toyin's dress rocks. I like a curvy body type

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gorgeous!! Tiannah is rocking that dress! Lv the shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love both looks

    ReplyDelete
  10. i prefer taylor's dres

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow dnt knw which 1 to pick..both sha but d white lady looks more perfect

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg..dis dresessssss I want them in my life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both..they both styled it well

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice dresses..especially Taylor stwift

    ReplyDelete
  15. I jus love the dresses I really cnt pick..but Toyin shud go bleach her legs properly

    ReplyDelete
  16. House of maliq I dey gbadu this ur style posts ooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Taylor has a better dress

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want diSsssss

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are both pretty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Toyin but her legs spoilt it..she luks gud knee up

    ReplyDelete
  21. D two dresses are amazing n workin for both ladies. But taylor luks bera

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blogger maliq wen are u going to be featurin yoruba actresses on ur blog. Pls

    ReplyDelete
  23. If I av to pic ani dres wud b tailor she luks perfect a to Z

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tink they both nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Na wa oo see as cream spoil her legs mak me wanna throw up

    ReplyDelete