HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 8 July 2013

Mariah Carey In Pavoni by Mikael D – 2013 BET Performance

     Mariah Carey gave us pure diva when she performed at the 2013 BET Awards two weeks ago in California.The singer indulged in some OTT sexiness, wearing a Pavoni by Mikael D Spring 2012 white strapless mini dress with a silver net embroidered overlay.This classic mini look, despite the details on her gown, was matched with equally extravagant silver jewels, including a diamond bracelet and three-drop earrings – even the mic was dazzling with bling


6 comments:

  1. So many things wrong with this outfit, I don’t even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be against the trend here but I find that colour is actually complementing her skin. I like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lik it

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks good, but I guess I expect more from her

    ReplyDelete
  5. mariah is a beautiful woman, but that dress looks cheaply made. Sometimes, the problem is not the person, but the dress IMO

    ReplyDelete