HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Rukky Sanda , Amber Rose VS Lady Gaga's Ripped Leggings .Pick Your Favorite Look

There have been few people here and there in the last few years sporting "ripped leggings". Looks as if they have re-emerged and making a statement on our favorite celebrities and others.A lot of people have the concern that they will look trashy, and I admit, if you wear them a certain way, they can.  I think they are very sexy though and can be dressed up or down..These celebrities keeps it rocker glam with ripped leggings as they look good in different ways. Which one is your absolute favorite?

19 comments:

  1. All three women are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruky luks decent,i dnt lik d odas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate the leggings.its traashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So tru i cn neva wear dis

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see anytin nice about dis leggings. Picking non

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady gaga and amber rose
    www.ameriestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruky has my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pick rukky..think she looks cute, it simple but wearable. I like

    ReplyDelete
  10. ruky is more adorable but I never like her style. It always looks cheap…no matter the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup rukkyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete