HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Saturday 11 May 2013

Health and Beauty - Quick Makeup Tips Concealer

Every woman should have concealer in her makeup kit. It will hide dark circles, blemishes and sculpt your face. For example using dark and light shades you can create a narrower nose. You don't have to have the perfect skin or face--just concealer!


Concealers can provide quick, temporary skin tone corrections. Concealers come in a variety of shades that have underlying tones, such as white, peach and gray. MayoClinic.com suggests you choose a peach tone when trying to conceal your dark circles, as this will cancel out the blue appearance. In addition, as sun exposure can cause dark circles, choose a concealer with SPF 15 or higher


9 comments:

  1. Great tutorial, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Will definatelty try it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. helpful! thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tip. I never use to fancy the idea. Now i know better,will give it a try one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have it and been using it for years it works well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tip! You are so right malik. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you,...sooooo much! Fabulous tip. (I needed to know this) This seriously answered my question. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I
    get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Bless you!

    Also visit my website: refinishing Hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete