HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Saturday 2 February 2013

Ex - Miss Nigeria Ene Maya Lawani Dazzling Gold Sequins Jump suit

Ex miss Nigeria Ene Maya Lawani  looked so beautiful on her birthday,celebrated January 12,2013 in a dazzling gold sequins jump suit.  I recently gushed about how much I loved the  outfit on one of my wish lists, so I’m thrilled that it was maya's selection for this special  celebration.  
 The fit was perfect, but it’s every inch of the detailing that truly leaves you captivated. Maya is a true beauty; she completed her look with a bold beck piece. I absolutely, one-hundred-percent adore this outfit on her. It suits her image, edgy, daring and bold,  it isn't revealing but at same time powerful in a classy way. She is so much Shining bright like a diamond”, . I love this.


Ene with Tana

20 comments:

  1. Can't lie, she is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know her She looks older, but it's pretty!

      Delete
  2. Though she looks great, the necklace is NOT appropriate for a such an outfit. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ene looks drop dead gorgeous in this look.@Anonymous 15:09 you obviously don't know what style is all about..Cute .I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks ok but I can’t stand the white stuffs there is just the off about it..The outfit dosnt need much of that to be precise..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the jumpsuit but that head tie? No. They look tacky and overly designed. And I actually don’t have a problem with her neck chain…it’s probably the camera flash that’s making it look worse or too out..but nice fitting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this is absolutely beautifullllllll...I was very fortunate to come across your blog. Where can I purchase this outfit pls? Appreciate info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!!! True, the chain is quite too much. But sometimes a girl just wants to have a little fun. It’s pretty and playful. I like the glit of the gold too. She has amazing shape and she’s not old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is highly rated for me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. look could be great maliq but the choice of the neck piece was tooo totally wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the outfit and the general idea...cute for her. She tries so hard though...like all the time. it's like, either you are happening--or you're not. don't force it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know her to be one of the so-called big girls in town...smh

    ReplyDelete
  14. the necklace are perfect blend for the gold out,i don't see anything wrong...she look fabulous ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and age appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  17. The head wrap tho..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think she looks cute. I would rock that.

    ReplyDelete