HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Omotola Jolade Ekainde In a Cute Pink Dress At Wazobia Fm Interview

       Can we talk about how amazing Omotola looked. The “sexy” actress rocked a pink dress.. Not only was the dress a great fit with a bit of sexiness added to a classic silhouette, but I loved the bold neck piece and hand bangle. Omotola completed her look with nice brown shoes featuring black stripes (more like zebra print)..And of course her smiles always kills..
Omotola


9 comments:

  1. She looks really nice. Softer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sexy omoT rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah her style is not always forced that's why i like her much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv her so much.. She is hot and Thank God I find ur blog
    www.odulowo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a body like hers! She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not feeling the dress on her...

    ReplyDelete