HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fashionista Diary - Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj is actually American Idol’s newest judge ,she was spotted rocking a white peplum blazer, printed crop top, high-waist denim leggings, and a pair of $242 UNIF Hellbound Platform Boots..I love the combination but the shoes tho lol.




Here she was rocking   of Fendi’s Fall 2012 collection...Her lace-up colorblock booties feature calf hair, spazzolato Italian leather cap toes, chevron-stretch gore sides and 5″ heels. ..I think it cute.


7 comments:

  1. Her hair looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m loving the first outfit . Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. outfit great but her hair color not for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first pix is fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors.. I want to see more of her maliq!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SORRY SHE LOOKS A MESS!!!

    ReplyDelete