HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Sunday 2 September 2012

Ebube nwagbo Spotted In a Black dress.

When we think of the ultimate chic look,Ebube Nwagbo instantly springs to mind.We often look to the sexy actress turned fashionista day by day, as we think she is always so expertly put together .The actress was spotted at a friends birthday party few hours back wearing a cute little one shoulder hand black dress,holding a yellow envelope purse and a gold pumps mix with red.Ebube spruced her sexy dress up with bold accessories.Elegant!!!.



13 comments:

  1. the accessories with her pose needs to improve and smile please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her looks are all the same.nothing special maliq

    ReplyDelete
  3. its actually a really nice dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much accessories ,not working for me maliq

    ReplyDelete
  5. not doing it for me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's so pretty but d normal everyday dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. beatifal as always ebube , these people commenting done know anything about fashion.you look classy

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's just coming out of her shell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m loving this look from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dis is soooo cool, she shld maintain dis stature, dis is wat I call perfect shape, she's nt bonning n she's nt fat. I just lovv dis. And I think I'm lovin her dressings dis days, she knows wat fits her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, Ebube! I so love and appreciate that you often wear clothes that are easily aquired by "real" people, not just celebrities and socialites. Thanks for being real>

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so hot,haters should upload their pix,let's c what dey look like......I love her looks,poise,carriage. She's SEXY.....

    ReplyDelete