HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 20 August 2012

Fashionista Diary- Somaya Reece’s Style

Somaya rocking $27.25 John Zack Spots & Animal Print Sleeveless Midi Dress from ASOS. The bodycon midi dress features a scarf print design, round neckline, and sleeveless styling.  Somaya styled the dress with an orange envelope clutch and Christian Louboutin Daffodil Leather Platform Pumps.Nice fit lady.



She is wearing a  black and white striped tee ,Printed Nylon Tricot High-Waist Leggings by American Apparel.  The fitted, tapered leggings feature a high-waist waistband in grid print Nylon Tricot.Loving the shoes. 




 I also love her in this Herve Leger-inspired  $199 Sunny Yellow Scoop Neck LUXE Bandage Dress  from Hot Miami Styles. The bright yellow midi dress features a scoop neckline, banded trim bodice, center back zipper with eye-hook closure, and figure-shaping silhouette.  Somaya styled the dress with a chunky gold-toned statement necklace and ivory platform sandals.

10 comments:

  1. She has definitely got IT!!! My personal faves are the dresses though there is much to love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved everything! She is so gorgeous and her figure is awesome! Loved the dress she’s wearing holding the orange clutch..nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She slayed every last outfit Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the dresses , but I think the stripe top throws it off for me on the leggings. Maybe a different plain black top would look better. I think the top was too busy for such a nice statement look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @keke true.I like all the look, but together with the top I don’t know, something looks off to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her style, but she usually gets it slightly wrong. I dont hate dis luks but there is a lot going on especially d leggings choice. I have a same just like that N I love it alot, but i will never CUM out with that kind of LUK..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not crazy about the look one bit…I love the outfits as seperate pieces but not together.

    ReplyDelete