HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Thursday 23 August 2012

Fashionista Diary - Rosa Acosta

 Rosa Acosta wearing a custom Geebin Flores side cut-out mini dress Ummmmm not really feeling it though I would go for her friend Draya Michelle's print dress.


Rosa kept her look cute and flirty here in a teal, blue, green, and black Rue 107 ‘Sydney Crop Top’ from Sonya Bee’s Boutique.  The geometric-print spandex crop top features long sleeves and close jewel neckline.  She paired the top with a green Topshop mini-skirt and Versace Dvea Patent-Leather Platform Sandals. sexy!



Rosa Acosta was spotted in an electric pink, grey, yellow dress..I love it.


5 comments:

  1. the first pix is trash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful i m loving the last pix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks beautiful!! I’m not a real fan of pink or bold look, but she wears it well except for the first pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She 4 go naked!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv her frds body

    ReplyDelete