HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Beauty Tips-7 Things That a Woman Must Have in Their Bags or Purse

There are certain things that a woman must have in their bags or purse. We women can’t go anywhere without those certain things. I, myself have a list of my must have in my bag.
1. Powder or Press Powder
This my first must have in my bag. I can’t stand having an oily face so I always bring a powder. It makes me feel fresh every time .Of course, if you bump into someone and you don’t want them to see your oily face because it makes you look like you didn’t have your bath.lol
2. Lipstick or Lip Gloss
I put this in my must have because I want to have luscious, kissable lips. I always have 3 shades of lipstick in my bag and a neutral lip gloss. In that way, I can match my lipstick with my mood or with the clothes I am wearing. I have a shade of an innocent look pink lipstick, a red flirty one, and another one for almost everyday use that is in between red and pink.
3. Liquid blusher or Blush-on
Liquid blusher that I could use both on my cheeks and on my lips, if I wanted to have a natural looking lips I’d use this. And I use the liquid blusher on my cheeks to have a natural looking blush, which I wear almost everyday. I only use the powdered blush-on just to enhance the liquid blusher if I go to parties or work.
4. Cologne or Perfume
Everyone wants to be fragrant, don’t we? It boosts up my confidence if I smell good. I love a sweet, mild smell. When someone walks up to you or if you pass by someone at least you leave them with you’re the scent of your perfume.
5. Wallet with money
Of course all of us need our wallets with us certainly with money. I always have my wallet with me because I have my ID’s in my wallet. If I get lost or if I get into an accident at least they will have an idea who I am or who to contact in cases of emergencies. I keep an identity card in my wallet and persons to call in these cases. I also have my credit cards, automated machine cards, pictures of my family and my boyfriend, my identification cards, and of course MONEY.
6. Cellular Phone
Maybe this isn’t a must have for other woman, but for me it is. I love having to call the people I love. I always make sure that I have contact with everyone, my friends, family, and my boyfriend. This is one way that I do tell show them that I love them and I miss them.
7. Mirror and Comb or Hair Brush
Nobody wants to look like a witch with their hair. You can’t prevent a windy day you know. I like to brush my hair to keep it neat and clean looking, and yes you use a mirror to see if you look fine.
So that’s it, do we have the same must haves?

10 comments:

  1. true talk maliq..interesting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me my blackberry is a must

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is def a cool in my book. I am very inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maliq i am nt interested na dat money i want

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is true and intrestin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice perfume..................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Нellο! I’ve beеn геading
    уour blog for some time nоw and finally
    got thе braveгy to go aheaԁ and give you a shοut out from Austi
    n Tx!
    Јust wanted to mention kеep up the good ϳob!


    my webρage; back pain

    ReplyDelete