HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Actress Yvonne Okoro and Ghana’s Hottest Afro Pop Singer Becca in Yellow Outfits

It’s all about the bold color "yellow"The black  beauty looked supremely classy in a cute short yellow dress at the launching of Showbiz Honours, orgainsed by Emklan Entertainment.she looked every bit as spectacular with her long fallen hair.


 We've been seeing Becca  recently, showcasing glamorous and sexy looks.Ummm I'm stunned by this body  fitted long sleeve yellow gown.She is always getting it right and wowing the crowd ..Nice one girl

Cut-out back

12 comments:

  1. i’ll go with Becca on this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. #becca Love the gown and I love the pairing of yvonne’s shoes with her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca is working it for sure! Yvonne's look is boring..all she wears these days is same short dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both looks;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who dash her long hair...abeggiii

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that long dress in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t go wrong in a short dresses…unless it’s too small. I like the overall look@yvonne ..Becca killed tha gown though

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has the ugliest face ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not really a big fan of their looks, but the dresses are nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yvonne is actually my fave.they both comfortably cute their body looks awesome in it.cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has a very “sexy calm lady” look about her. I like! :-)

    ReplyDelete