HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tiwa Savage ,Karen Young ,Cassie, Rukky Sanda ,Kim ,Amanda

We’ll never say no to f curls.Karen Young looking sexy..She loves to wear black hehhehe..Yessssssss and it suits her color.

Karen Young

Kim with Kanye
 Guys is Kim getting fat? I don't want to be the only one noticing.I think she needs to watch her weight.. Anyway black men love thick ladies lol.
Cassie
 Cassie is always sexy.
Amanda Stenberg

Rukky Sanda

Naya Rivera

Tiwa Savage
Opppps Tiwa I'm not too feeling this photo,really don't know why.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think Kim is getting fat, i guess d dress is making her look it...I love cassie and naya rivera they both look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look funny tho..Naya's outfit is my type..love love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiwa is just getting old..and kim is adding up

    ReplyDelete