HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Thursday 3 May 2012

Video Fashion- Goldie Harvey's “Say My Name” Video Shoot – Photos

I have never seen goldie Harvey look so good.her new single Video “Say My Name” is yet to be released.I wasnt really surprise when I saw these photos.When it comes to Goldie,expect the unexpected.I think she look great and fabulous.The ideas are very creative and interesting.

Goldie Harvey



I love this young barbie concept.She is very creative and seriously I'm impressed.Not every Nigeria artist can be this bold.When it comes to style she is a risk taker and very adventurous.The paper little barbie dress is really fun and classy.The pices was well put together.


                                                                                   Goldie

She is always pushing fashion boundaries and seriously she look incredible.Nothing ever embraces her,she is just doing her thing and being her self.The photos are really beautiful.


She is confident,pretty and adorable.Like a rock star, though she look a bit tramatic ,she still pull it off creative.I am so so excited ,I cant wait to see the video



 I'm going to describe this as the ancient  look.The dress is puffy and chic.I love the high collar behind.For me she is totally a knock out. She is always pretty with her style




Her style will make you believe in her songs.She loves to go to the extreme in a unique way.




She understands the law of her style and knows exactly to go about it .She is one of the style leading ladies in Naija Entertainment and whether you like it or not she is cool.


21 comments:

  1. I love her passion for her career,.She is certainly unique indeed.Ummmh this look really interesting ..me i cannot wait oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the best.I cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naija Lady gaga!")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok cool Maliq but I think she's Lady Gaga wanna be.She should just be honest with herself,i mean she love been compared to Lady Gaga.she look cool but for me she's struggling to be Lady Gaga and not herself.I must say she did well with the paper dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's wearing same shoe with kelly rowland, I bet dis is gonna b a nice vedio. I love her talent, she's an example of an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol ..I love the way her hair was wrapped.She rocks it in anoda shade and its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are killings..how did she manage to wearing them without falling ..mehnn this girl dey kolo oo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the kind of video i would like to be part of..Good luck to you girl on Big brother..")

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladygaga wanna be....arhgg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gugu G Mbatha4 May 2012 at 06:36

    I think her style is certainly not for everyone..it not about Lady Gaga wanna be,the concept suits her and it cool if i must say

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeaaaa gotta love Goldie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vivian Akioyame4 May 2012 at 07:56

    okay you all, tell me she just got off the stage performing...Lawddd have mercy... if she just got off the stage, she is totally forgiven.... but if she walked the red carpet looking like that and thinking she is all that and a bag of chip....ha!!! no sister...a hoooooooooot mess is more like it....lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vivian Akioyame4 May 2012 at 07:57

    Is her top made out of the daily times or sun newspaper which one is it....just kind of curious....lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty sure its observer....lol. how did she make it to bba without auditioning???? hummmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. ifyyasanwa Owobowale Mbagwu4 May 2012 at 07:58

    Nigeria lady gaga

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chidinma Ogbonna4 May 2012 at 08:00

    nasooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vivian Akioyame4 May 2012 at 08:00

    .....@ Da bull lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anadobi Nonye Vivian4 May 2012 at 08:02

    ONE WORD: GLAM!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ujadughele Esther Isimenme4 May 2012 at 08:43

    My very own Lady GAGA, I GBADUN U WELL WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shona Itam Edem4 May 2012 at 08:43

    Thumps up to Goldie she is very daring and creative with style! u rock Goldie

    ReplyDelete