HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 14 May 2012

Catwalq Soap Opera Media Presentation: Produced By Monalisa Chinda And Emem Isong Also Ini Edo Photos

The star-studded launch of Catwalq which took place on the 1st of February, 2012 at Sheraton Hotel in Ikeja, received rave reviews. 

Monalisa Chinda

The dress look really simple but classy on her..I love the simplicity.From head to toe she look perfect.I love how her hair was wrapped together,Ummmh actually did made a statement.She look stunning as always.Jeez you could almost tell she wasn't putting heels on lol...Nice skin girl,I wish mine would glow like yours.


Monalisa Chinda

Monalisa with Shan George

Adaora with Monalisa


Emem Isong with Monalisa

Ini Edo

Nice outfit Ini.This is really stylish and I love the bold statement of the dress.The matchy matchy colors goes well this time.You look elegant..you seriously didn't go off point this time.

Ini Edo



Emem Ison gwith Desmond Eliot

17 comments:

  1. They both look nice and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmh ini did a little bit well this time.I mean a little ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaliQ I'm not seeing anything good in what Ini is wearing.She is obviously trying too hard..I don't think the outfit suit her image.what happened to her curves sef..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was Ini I would have gone for something better..She's still lost I must say..Maliqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq Mona is more onpoint

    ReplyDelete
  5. She look nice though..I think her stylist really need to improve in her styling..the other time she had a night wrap on to stephanie okereke's wedding,that was really really bad..she's pushing fashion bounderies in a trashy way.lol I can recommend a good stylist for her if she dosnt mind.Monalisa look stunning.Emem Isong is cool though,not like she's into any competition

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is nice,just that the color dosnt suit her well

    ReplyDelete
  7. She only took a fashion risk and i don't see anything wrong with that..you guys are just hatters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actually think Ini would have look nicer in a better outfit.I really do not like how she paired it, however, I am BORED TO TEARS with her style..It's not exciting at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the high waist skirt,but she definitely didnt play it safe with this top on.I wonder if she really owns all of these pieces or just borrows them for appearances

    ReplyDelete
  10. True love the dress .. needed to be another color with her skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress...just not on her. But maybe it is the shoes...I'm not sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. at least she look healthy lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol...i wont say much.wudnt wana luk lyk a hater.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monalisa is so clean

    ReplyDelete
  15. wtf? what the hell is wrong with Ini's outift? is way to off for her, besides that color washes her out, its way to bland for my taste... Monalisa's dress is very classy and sexy, elegant and it fits her like a glove, plus love the shoes blend with her skin...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Υou сan alsο build а ѕmaller business very simρle
    hanԁ operated mаchine. If yοur studentѕ aгe tаking business CRA
    s, fееl freе to contact me dіrесt at 201-XXX-XXXX.
    It's a situation that has not, thankfully, been entirely overlooked. Heavy in math business and science relative to students in other advanced countries. In case, the corporations will bring those" overseas" profits back to the mid twentieth century, knowledge levels had only increased by one hundred percent between 1900 and 1950. State Labor Department Registration If you have taken or commissioned from others.

    Here is my web blog; internet marketing course online

    ReplyDelete