HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Naughty Queens Teyana Taylor’s ,Rihanna and Dencia

                                                                 I love Teyana Taylor's naughty looks
                                                                           Teyana looking all sexy
                                                Nobody does it more crazy than Rihanna
                                                                         Riri baby

                                                              Dencia is really crazy sometimes and fun too
                                                                                   Dencia shape is a killer
                                                                           Dencia umhhhhh speechelss

8 comments:

  1. Wow i love these photos, lol nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dencia is so sexual,does she realise she African,she's hot hot!Teyana got the sexiest lips ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again maliq,they all look sexy.Is Tayena wearing an African print?I love the little top

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Teyena little top,really sexy.Rihanna look crazy and sexy has usual I want those red shoes, I still can’t believe I rocked the last similar one I had.I was feeling fly maliq lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel like those shoes are such a trend that wont last long.Rihanna look really skinny and smaller,Teyena makeup is cool..I love her complete outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh! i love dencia jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog hun,job well done.keep it up doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mad mad hot girls! You won kill us maliQ

    ReplyDelete