HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Interesting Photos From The "AY Live on Easter Sunday” Show – Tiwa Savage, Monalisa Chindah,Ramsey Noah,Funke Akindele,Oge Okoye,Ini Edo and More..

These are some of the celebrities that pulled off the show.Check them out.
                                                  Funke Akindele ,Monalisa Chindah and Tiwa Savage
                                                                                  AY with Tiwa Savage
                                                                            Ini Edo

                                                                                      Oge Okoye

                                                                                                 Funke

                                                                                    Ramsey Noah with I go die
Color combo is so interesting and fun these days and I love the way some Nigerian ladies rock it.lovely outfits ,trust me guys,the color combination are very refreshing .
The dresses are very youthful and elegant

13 comments:

  1. Fashion is so alive in Nigeria, These ladies are definitely bringing it, and their hair is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ova i agree,Nigerians are no longer dulling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me I'm loving your blog oooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ the first pix they all look good especially funke and Tiwa.I love the whole color block pix too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see Naija becoming strong in fashion..will make a huge impact on our international image..well done baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maliq seriously your blog has made me love color blocking..I have seen a lot of photos of colors,to be honest i have learnt alot..I just direct my friends here,to check out for latest trend update.These chics are killing it"::)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chiamaka Uwazie18 April 2012 at 06:29

    Haven't you guys noticed, Tiwa savage don't carry hand bag or purse,i think she doesn't like it,her cloths always comes out nice though

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the first color blocking pix I love the orange with the white skirt..the second one I'm feeling the middle pix the one with the yellow blazer..brilliant combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. E pain me sha I miss this show..Ay is such an incredible man

    ReplyDelete
  10. I go die my man..u too much menhnnn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maliq more men photos pls..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ini Edo look boring..she look so unhappy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done boo.u rock hun.

    ReplyDelete