HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 6 April 2012

Amber Rose ( Jeremy Scott x Adidas Sneakers),Actress Demetria Mckinney

Amber Rose rocked a  printed pants and a leather jacket with $200 Jeremy Scott x Adidas Sneakers. Gosh!i so much love the sneakers
                                           The big bold sneakers has gorilla detail and leather tongue.
Here Amber Rose was spotted wearing a poka dot blouse with america apparel disco pant and completed with look with a pink booties and head piece.I really think she should quit wearing a head piece.
Actress Demetria McKinney long gown with a slit, combined only with gold jewelry and peep-toes.
          It's Dencia and this time she was spotted rocking a white Jumpsuit with a black hand bag
Jennifer Lopez at the American Idol rocked a disco glam with a metallic look. She wore a Lanvin Draped Jersey top  ($525) with a Lanvin Printed silk-blend lamé maxi skirt ($4,900). 

7 comments:

  1. that's some bad ass sneakers,so unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Thomas6 April 2012 at 03:42

    Hmm, this Looks like horns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dencia with her small little waist LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!! she always make sure she look good.That head piece is a trash on you for me Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber head piece is a mess!!!and i hate that print pant she is wearing.Gosh! i cant stand it maliq

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Amber look like a granny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can’t wear sneakers…I already look young so sneakers make me look like im twelve

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE sneakers on girls. They attract alot of male attention surprisingly. =) Personally, I think I'm getting this for myself

    ReplyDelete