HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 10 February 2012

Featuring - DJ Butter


Your looks and style says a lot about you.Being stylish takes you to another level.Ola Seriki popularly known as Dj butter always make out time to look fabulous.She has what it takes when it comes to being stylish.She always demonstrates her individuality with unique styles.This chic is not just pretty,she is also a lady with confidence.Check out her interesting style interview and photos
1) Introduction- I’m Dj Butter, a Nigerian female Dj doing my thing. I live in Houston TX, been here 8yrs, but I was born and raised in Lagos. 
o   
2)Fashion-  I think is what you make of it. Not necessarily just what's trending at the moment, but how well you're able to pull it off and make it your own.
o   
3) My personal style-Anything that looks good on me, is my personal style. I wouldn’t wear something am not comfortable in regardless how expensive or "in" it is. Ladies take note, everything   aren’t for everybody!
o   
4) Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb. Versace Versus every now and again but, the former definitely trumps (smiles)
o     
5)Style Icon- My mom! Omg she look fantastic every time she’s all dressed up in her expensive Lace and Gele (head tie) with her shoe and bag to match, decked out in gold and diamonds whenever she’s going to one of those her parties! Looking and feeling like a Million bucks! I love it! Big ups to all the Nigerian moms who are doing it big! (smiles)
o   
6)Items you save money on - I would LOVE to be able to save money on my weave but we all know that's next to impossible these days (big smile)
7) What do you think about shoes, especially heels?-Haha! I’m 5'3! Heels are my best friends! (Laughed). Nah but heels are the greatest accessory when done right. A killer pair of heels will bring out the best of any & every outfit and vice versa. Horrible heels will make a million $$ dress look like it’s worth 50 bucks. Have be fly from H-T! People tend to forget the "T"
o   
http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/images/blank.gifMen’s fashion that confuses you -  I love the shamballa bracelets that men wear now, but please don’t substitute your watch for that! Keep the wristwatches on fellas!!! (laughing)

 9) Items you normally have in your purse -My phone, driver's license, bank card, lip balm/lipstick, powder and my powder brush for touch up, ID card too, really depends on where I’m going.
o   
    10) What would you never be cought wearing - ? A girdle! (smile) Not at this   age at least! I’d rather hit the gym.




 11) 3 important things every ladies should have - A gold boyfriend watch, trendy pair of sun glasses that fit your face, and a shoe gasmic pair of heels! Oh 1 more thing, every lady should have beautiful, flawless skin. Take care of your skin ladies! it’s just as important as clothes and shoes.

12)Fashion advice -  Just do you! because at the end of the day, you're the one who's going to be looked at and judged for whatever you have on. And once again, everything ain’t for everybody.. Unfortunately!






1 comment:

  1. Aburo, your style speaks confidence.You ROCK!!! -Rotimi NGR.

    ReplyDelete