HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Sunday 18 December 2011

Beveley Naya and Kendra Rocking a Gorgeous Red Outfit!

Actress Beveley Naya(2011 Edition of MODE Men Magazine’s “Men of the Year” Awards
)and Super model Kendra Divine was spotted both in gorgeous red outfit.Whoever made this dresses did a great job.They both rocked it perfectly well,with less accessories.Beveley's outfit featured sequins and lace and I love the simplicity of it,way not too dramatic(which would have messed it up).Divine on the other hand,look fantastic.I love her pose,very confident.I think I would I love the dress on strapless,but then, the cute red dress is fantastic and well tailored.

2 comments:

  1. Strapless would have done that dress a really good maliq.But ken rocked it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look gorgeous.I cant decide

    ReplyDelete