HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Tuesday 8 November 2011

I Love My Man In Blazers-Cover Girl-Randa Eissa.

It’s doesn’t get hotter than this. Randa Eissa is ready to take her career to the next level.She is one of the most stunning looking lady in the world.Walking tall with her lovely look and sparkling smile from Egypt,She exudes an imposing presence with her striking beauty.She is a model,singer and a fashion lover.She graces the cover girl of HOUSE OF MALIQ November Edition.

Career profile-?
I am a Model in Egypt, a singer, now pursuing my career in acting.

What inspired you-?
It might sound funny,I get my inspirations from the cloud. It’s inspires me to write my own lyrics and also nice lingerie inspires me in modeling, sexy high heels get me in the mood. Am a good fan of Latino music which usually get me motivated.

Fashion-?
Fashion is just a true definition of who you are. It’s about one’s personality.

3 things in your closet you cannot do without-?
My blue jeans and white shirts.

Do you have a Style Crush on anyone-?
Rihanna and Beyonce.I love their sense of dressing

what types of items do you like to save money on-?
Sexy shoes,expecially heels and lovely hand bags.

You love your man in?
Blazers

What is your best color and why does it look good on you?
I love bright fuchsia, it’s just sexy, elegant and always make me stand out!

What words do you live by-?
Be brave, don't be afraid to make your circle bigger, and try new things.

Define a fashionable woman?
A fashionable woman is one who can put on anything and look good, irrespective of the quality of the dress.


Being classy is-?
Dressing up well,having good body language,confidence.

Locally and International who are your most stylish Celeb-?
Locally from Egypt I like the way the famous singer Sherine Ahmed dresses,internationally I like shakira's style gypsy stuff.

In your own opinion what makes a woman beautiful-?
Her smile, her soul, and her white clean heart.


What is your nerdiest hobby?
Playing with my hair much when I'm shy.

Fashion advice-?
Match good colors together, try to be different but not odd.

If you had the chance to meet one person dead or alive who would that be
2pac.

3 words to describe you-?
Crazy
Cheerful
Ambitious

No comments:

Post a Comment