HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 23 September 2011

STYLE INTERVIEW-Vivian Richard

Well I don't have much to say.Vivian Richard is a sweet chic who got love for fashion.When i met this lady,I knew there was something about her.I love her happy spirit.She's so much fun.
Introduce yourself-?
I’m Vivian Richard, student of University of Essex UK. Studying BSc Economics final year, a Nigerian but brought up by my British grandparent from Derby. Currently living in Uk.

In your own opinion what is fashion-?
Fashion to me is ones self-expression that allows people to try many roles in life, a high-energy, understand whisper, also a state of mind. Most of all fashion is about being comfortable with yourself, translating self-esteem into personal style.

What’s your style like-?
Well I really don’t have a particular style. Honestly I just love looking different from everyone and trying new styles all the time.

Style icon-?
Queen Latifah.

Style crush-?
Josh Duhamel I love everything about him, and did you know he was a fashion model? Before he went into acting, He’s a great movie actor.



Shopping-?
I do my shopping in stores like, Kurt Geiger, Office top shop, River Island, Aldo Selfridges and House of Fraser. I also do online shopping from Asos.

Favorite designer-?
Kurt Geiger: they always have the perfect heels for me. I’m a shoe freak. (Smiling)


Beauty Routine-?
(Wow with a deep breath) that might take forever, when it comes to my beauty routine. Well I start with a stretch of my arms, legs, neck and shoulders. Get in the shower brush, use my Clinique facial liquid wash and wash myself with Olay body wash, while doing that shaving if needed. When done in the shower, I cleanse my face with Clinique facial cleanser, then apply Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector and Clinique super-defense spf25 then Qualite Extreme Intense body lotion and deodorant give it time to dry up and wear my dress. I never forget to clean my ears too. Trust me it goes on and on, taking care of myself is one thing I can never get tired off. Remember beauty they say is the pride of a woman. Just like a rose, if not taking care of its dies. (smiles)


Things people don’t know about you-?
I cry when watching romance movies.

Favorite perfume-?
I don’t have a favorite perfume, but if I’m to pick from my collections I will go with Midnight Poison Perfume by Christian Dior.


Should women shop for what is trendy or what works for them-?
What works for them?

How as fashion affected your life style-?
The willingness to learn and the ability to try new styles. Dressing alone is not everything, the way the wearer carries the dress also matters

Most stylish African celebrity-?
Genevieve Nnaji.

Advise to women-?
Be proud of yourself, no matter how you look someone wants that your look.


Best compliment you’ve ever received-?
I look like Queen Latifah. Are you guys sisters-?

A fashionable person is-?
A fashionable person to me is a person of pride, elegance and confidence.

3words to describe you-?
Honest, entertaining and unique.

What African design are you loving this season-?
Moda Kasa.


Fashion advice-?
Wear what suit you and what you feel comfortable in, have your own style and lastly what you wear don’t have to be designers as long as you are comfortable good.



No comments:

Post a Comment