HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Wednesday 3 August 2011

STYLE INTERVIEW-MODERN TIMES

Nothing spells ‘’sophistication’’ quite like a gorgeous look like this. Modern Times as she is popularly known is one chic that knows how to rock fashion. Currently studying Business and Finance in London College of Science and business. A trained therapist. She’s also aspired to have her own Spa business with plans of relocating back to Nigeria. Well it HOUSE OF MALIQ baby!




In your own opinion what is fashion-?
Fashion is what you follow and what you used to keep up with trends so u will not be the odd one out. Style is what makes you different. I will be honest i have no fashion sense just my own personal style.

How do you describe your personal style-? My personal style is very simple with the odd random items but still showing off my assets.(smiles)
Who and what has been your greatest fashion influence-?Thomas Burberry the classics are just wonderful to die for hmmm.

Beauty routine-? My hair is always the main attraction, with a bit of cleavage. I drink lots of water. I always remove my make up at the end of the night. Also I use toner just before I apply my make-up.

Where do you shop-? I hate shopping, but if i must, it has to be alone and I always go to random place and I shop everywhere including charity shops there’s always little gems around

Your hair looks good how do you manage to maintain it-? I do my hair myself so every week it goes through its routine. You could say i have a little understanding with my hair(laughing)

Signature fragrance-? Twlight woods body mist mixed with SJP.I love NYC so sweet it’s amazing.

Style icon-? There is few but i would say Victoria beckham and grace Jones.

Favorite fashion accessories- ? A big unusual ring. You just can’t go wrong.




Do you have style crush on anyone? If yes, why-? Ozwald Boatang he dresses so mint just love the look his suits and what it can do for a guys appearance.

What type of items do you like to save money on-?
Accessories earrings, necklaces e.t.c.

What do you think about shoes especially heels-? I am in love with heels. I am 5'1 so u cannot catch me in flats only heels. Heels make every outfit fab. You honest can’t go wrong with 5inches and above *big smiles*.


Things people do not know about you-? Am very shy but i hide it(laughing)

What is a guys fashion trends that confuses you-? All that guy liner crap.Also some trends are not meant to be brought back like silk shirts or ruffles.

What words do you live by-? Your face and hair should be flawless at all times and everything else will follow.

Most ladies complain about their looks. What do you think-? Being confident within in yourself also not caring what other have to say.

What items do you normally have in your pure-? Mineralize, bolt powder, 2 different types of lip-gloss, perfume, mouthwash and spare battery

Jenaye,Alisha,Mordentimes

What would you never be caught wearing-? Pokodots, strips and clash of floral just not my thing.

If you have the opportunity to meet someone dead or alive who would that be-? My grandma. She always dresses lovely. I wear some of her cloths today she had a great sense of style.

Locally and internationally who is your most stylish celebrates-? There are few Hidei kulme ,Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez .

In your own opinion what makes a woman beautiful-? Her hair (that what my mum always told me) when a women is confident, maintains herself, comfortable with her body and knows how to present herself.
3 important things every lady should have-? Is to have Education behind her and to be ambitions and working towards her goals. Also always carry perfume and lip-gloss and a sexy bag to carry it in.

Fashion advice-? Don’t follow fashion find what makes you look good and work from there.



Want an interview with HOUSE OF MALIQ?
Email-houseofmaliq@gmail.com
Facebook-Maliq zainab
Twitter-@houseofmaliq


1 comment: