HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 15 August 2011

''I Love To Sleep Naked''-Music Artiste Mo'Blow Talks About Fashion

Mo’blow is one of Nigerian fast raising music artist. He is not only talented,when it comes to style we all can learn a thing or two from him. He talks about fashion and style on HOUSE OF MALIQ

Introduce yourself-? Wadup people kinifuss? I go by the name Mo'blow otherwise hola Mo'bahhd. I'm an artist/hype man/songwriter but all in all in summary am an "entertainer, and I rep Gmuzikent baby *wink *


what inspired you-? I have always loved the sound of music, I'd say things and people around me at the same time inspired me to do music, to me I'd say music is my passion.

In your own opinion what is Fashion-? Fashion to me is comfort meets trendiness, as long as I'm synchronized even when wearing clashing colours I have to be edgy but most of all comfortable.

Your style-? I'd define my style as fitted, fresh and sexy but mostly laid back.

Style icon-? Pdiddy (Sean John).

Style crush-? Style crush I'd say the great Fela Anikulapo Kuti "Baba70".His style compliments African yet has this edgy feel to it.

Signature Style-? My signature style is casual but hip and fresh. I always keep it fresh and sexy even in shorts and slip-ons.

Where do you do your Shopping-? I happen to shop anywhere. I basically shop for anything I feel will look good on me.

Favorite Designer-? Naracamicee.

Things people don’t know about you-? I love to sleep naked *converse face*.

How has fashion affected your style-? Fashion has affected my style in the sense that I'm more comfy to wear what I want how I want it. In today’s culture you can wear your clothes inside out as long as u looks good in them. Take Denrele 4example.(Laughs).

Who is your most stylish African celebrity and why-? I'd say "koko master" Dbanj he just knows how to wear what to wear when to wear them and it fits him well. No Homo though (smiles)

Never be caught wearing-? Thongs (laughs).

A lot of discrimination about dark/light skin women as a man what’s your opinion-? People say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. In my experience all juice is juicy *wink,I don't discriminate if she’s light or dark skinned as long as she's a hawti "moma-tèbati" because me I like good looking girls, especially the ones who take out time to look after themselves (Smiles).

You seem to be very stylish. Do you see yourself becoming a designer-?
As an entrepreneur I expect to own a chain of designer stores and indeed my own brand as well as other aspects of fashion such as sunglasses, aftershaves, wrist watches, shoes and the list goes on.

How do you see the Nigerian fashion industry-? Nigeria is in a level right now where it seems we can rule the world of fashion-wise Europeans been stealing our dress sense since like forever. It’s only right we dictate what everyone wears! We definitely have great designers in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Fashionable man is-? A man with charisma, pizzas and a good sense of style.


3 words to describe Mo’Blow-? Energetic, fun and stylish.

Have you done any stage performance? How has the experiences been-? Experiences have been great and it can only get better, looking forward to bigger shows, I'm talking world stage domination.

What else would you be if you weren’t a Music artist-? An Actor or footballer. Well sincerely entertainment is my thing.

Being an upcoming artist are you facing any challenges? If yes how have you been coping-? Yes really. Most times its really crazy coz at times no one wants to listen to you, listen to your music, your rarely given the opportunity to get your turn so as determined as I've always been I've learnt never to give up, I just have to take it *by force by fire*(Laughs).



If you have the opportunity to change 3 things in Nigeria what would that be-? Power, Poverty and Corruption

Where do you see yourself in the next five years-? I see myself taking over Africa then the world plus I would be super rich and powerful (laughing)



Advice to upcoming Artist-? Stay in school, stay off drugs, don't give up, stay focused, determined and humble at all times..


Check out his songs

http://www.4shared.com/audio/asORIe9-/02_SUGAR_MOMMY_mp3.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ruBO_rmw/01_BY_FORCE_BY_FIRE.html

1 comment:

  1. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

    my web site - webcam sex chat videos

    ReplyDelete