HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Monday 1 August 2011

FASHION HELPS DEFINES WHO YOU ARE-ALISHA LOWRY

STYLE INTERVIEW
Alisha Lowry Amore is a fashion student and event coordinator for CHROME, in Victoria Island Lagos. Originally from South Africa. She is one chic that turns heads around. Alisha always demonstrates her individuality with refreshingly unique style choices. Get to know her on HOUSE OF MALIQ.
 Fashion-?Well to me fashion is something that looks good on you. it basically something you can relate with. Fashion helps define who you are. It really not about being expensive. It about the creative concept you bring out of your choice of style.
Your Style-? It very vintage sometimes nautical.
Signature Style-? Crops tops. And my hair.
                                                         Jenayne and Alisha
 Beauty Routine-? Omg! Chocolate.(laughing)I feel chocolate makes me look good and when you feel good inside, you will on the outside.
Shopping-? Mr Price(South Africa)charity shops and YDE
Signature Fragrance-?Lacoste (Touch of pink)
Style Icon-? Kenya West. His a great guy
                                               Jenaye,Alisha,Mordentimes
Sijabuliso Ndlovu, Alisha Lowry Amore
 Do you have a Style Crush on anyone-? Kenya West.
Favorites Designer-? Ummmh well I don’t really have one..I think I so much appreciate people’s differences.
What do you think about Shoes, especially heels-? They painful (laughing) I think they make people look more elegant and classy.
Things people do not know about you-? I love singing
3words to describe you-? Laughter, adventure, edgy
 Ayanda Duma, Tutsi Phil Dombo, Alisha Lowry Amore (photos), Gugu Duma, Amy Jaxa
Alisha Lowry Amore (photos), Candice Chingz, Ellen Kelly Jobson (photos), Tumi Peele, Kele Khunou
 What would you never be caught wearing-? Bare bottom jean
What is one thing you must do before you live the house-? Put up some makeup lately, since I shaved off my hair….(laughing)
Locally and International who are your most stylish Celeb-? Rihanna, Noni gasa
Best compliment you’ve ever had-? My hair looks really good. Am like Omg! Are you kidding (laughing) I never knew cutting my hair would come out these nice. Trust me.
 What is that thing you love about fashion-?It gives individual the chance to express themselves. That has really helped a lot of people to discover who they are and how they can present themselves to the world. it everyone’s book cover.
In your own opinion what makes a woman beautiful-? Confidence
What do you think about style in Nigeria and do think fashion would help impact the international image of Nigeria-?When I came to Nigeria, I was totally amazed at peoples love for fashion. It like wow!everybody is just aware of the latest trends and it really great. Obviously that only will make huge impact in the image 
Alisha,Ladi and Jenayne  
3 important things ladies should have-? Eye liner, body spray  and lipgloss.

Do you see yourself becoming a designer-? No. I like the business side of fashion. Am really not good at drawing.
Fashion advice-? People don’t really need to follow trend. Most importantly is have your own style. I think that will really make you unique.


Want an interview with HOUSE OF MALIQ?
Email-houseofmaliq@gmail.com
Facebook-Maliq zainab
Twitter-@houseofmaliq

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall when you started..you improving...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete