HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Sunday 24 July 2011

STYLE INTERVIEW WITH VEDIO VIXEN AND LINGERIE NITA MANDY

She’s sexy, hot and ambitious.Nita Mandy is a video vixen and lingerie model also a 300level student of Lead City University.Studying Mass Communication and Media Technology .She talks about her style on HOUSE OF MALIQ.

 What inspired you-Have always wanted to be a model since childhood and my mum helped me too. Basically my mum inspired me.
Fashion-Fashion is something we deal with everyday. Even people who say they don't care about what they wear chooses clothes every morning that say a lot about them and how they feel on that day.
 Your style-I like being simple,don't really fancy bright colors.
Style icon-my style icon is Kim Kardashian because she's got a fantastic sense of style. 


 Style crush-Ben Affleck,because I fancy everything about his style and also the way he carries himself.
Signature Style-Crop tops and bum short.Have got a beautiful tummy and legs to show off. (Smiling)
Shopping-I don't have a particular store where I shop but I like Top shop and H$M. 

Mandy and Meena(Former most beautiful girl in Liberia)
 Favourite Designer-My favorite’s designer is Tiffany Amber.
Things people don’t know about you-People don't know I suck my thumb. (smiles)
Should women shop for what is trendy or what works for them-Women should shop for what works for them.
Most stylish Nigerian celebrity-Genevieve Nnaji.
Never be caught wearing-Would never be caught wearing scandals or slippers in a club, event etc. 

 Best compliment you've received-The best compliment have ever had was when a girl walked up to me at a pool party and have got the best body for a bikini.
 Do you see yourself becoming a designer-I design only for myself and have never thought of taking it serious for now.
How do you see Nigeria fashion industry-The fashion in Nigeria as improved a whole lot. 
Jenny,Princess,Jasmine,Mandy.
 What makes someone fashionable-your style, personality and also courage
Where do you see yourself in the next five years-In the next 5years I see myself having a modeling agency for super models and also a movie director
3 words to describe you as a model-My love for fashion, my style, my ideas and creativity I have about fashion.
What else would you be if you weren’t a model-I would be a dancer.

Which model would you like to model for and why-I would love to work for Victoria secret because I always look good in their lingerie and will want the world to see how good I look in Victoria Secrets.
Advice for upcoming model-I don't think of myself as a poor deprived girl who was made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself. before anything u do put God first and don't do anything to please other


people but yourself .You have to believe in yourself in anything you do in life.



Want an interview with HOUSE OF MALIQ?
Email-houseofmaliq@gmail.com
Facebook-Maliq zainab
Twitter-@houseofmaliq

No comments:

Post a Comment