HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Saturday 16 July 2011

HOUSE OF MALIQ-Fashion And Style with Mabun Oyebola Trish

Introduction-Mabun Oyebola Trish,Interior Designer.Nigerian,Based in london.

Fashion-Fashion to me is partly a way of life and also the way to express your own combination.I believe fashion doent have a specific definition.I think it just a way of defining who you really are.

My Style-I love colorful blazers because they come out good on me.Just like you(laughing) am more of a color person.I love short skirts with skinny pant.it makes me feel very comfortable.

 Signature style- My sgnature style is Blazers and jeggings which I love to wear everyday
 Favourite Designer-Louis Vuitton and Ed hardy.I usually buy these before anything else.


Favourite African Designer-ummh I don’t think I have one (smiles)

Favourite fragrance-Terre D’hermes and lola Marc Jacobs.


A Fashionable Woman- His that woman that has good sense of combination with good carriage and comes out stunny and gorgeous.

 Stylish Nigerian Celebrity-Rita dominic she's very stylish and  got good carriage as well.I respect her for that.D’banj is cool too.



Plans for designing-I really cant see myself becoming a designer.Although am very good at combining colors which always make a statement in my style…Being a designer is not for me.I guess it's not my field.



                                 Never be cought wearing-Bikini.

 Advise to up coming Designers-They should keep their head straight and keep learning .



Favourite colour-I really don’t have..but if I must choose it white and pink also…pink really makes me look like a sexy barbie(laughing).

Being sexy and classy-Being sexy and classy has to do with your physics and the way you carry yourself in crowed.It how confident you are about your looks.

Craziest thing-Slap a guy in public.

Words for House Of MaliQ-A big thank you.


Send us your pix let's talk about your style
houseofmaliq@gmail.com
Call-08027010301
or hit us up on Twitter @houseofmalq
Facebook-maliq zainab

No comments:

Post a Comment