HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Friday 1 July 2011

HOUSE OF MALIQ-Celeb Style-Chidynma Okebalam

Am sure a lot of you are familiar with this pretty face.Chidynma Okebalam is a music artist in Nigeria.She always got the Wow look on the red carpet and come to think of it,she’s very Stylish.Get to know the key secret behind her Style and beauty…
My Style-My style is electic,energetic and spontaneous.I am not afraid to try on new styles.and I definitely take a few risk.It simple ,but effective.
Appearance-Everytime I make an appearance I wear Rubby Woo by Mac.To lounge in day,I wear Girl’s Delight Dazzleglass by MAC.
Skin-My skin care regimen includes vitamin C serum by Ole Henriksen and Hydra-life Pro-youth  protective Crème by Dior leaning milk and soothing toner for night.
Signature Style-My signature style is my faux Mohawk,bold lip color and long oval shaped manicured nails,usually painted red.
Style Icon-My style icons are Dita Von Tesse,and Rihanna.I love Dita for her vintage,retro glam style,red lips,red nails,corsets,she exudes a lot of sexiness and femininity,and Rihanna for the edginess and darling nature of her style.

Shoes-I splurge on shoes.To me,they are waerable art.i’m currently loving my new Tiff by Natischa Harvey shoes.
Shopping-I do most of my shopping online www.ruelola.com,www.shopstyle.com.I like Nordstrom in the US,particularly because of the high end jeans department..
Favourite Fagrance-My favourite fagrance Aqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani.It smells really fresh,very feminine,with just
the right mix of citrus and floral scents.nothing too overpowering.


Favourite Deigner-I’ve falling inlove with Ele Saab of Late.The dress he made for Rihanna at the 2010 American Music Awards was a master piece.


I would love a dress or two or more from Elle Saab.I am also in love with Bridget Awoshika,Her cloths are fantastic and properly tailored.I love Tolu Foyeh’s work too.
Old school Fashion-Am a huge fan of the 60s because of the short hairstyles and mini-skirts.i love  the curent era too.because platform heels have found their way back!
                      Sourse From Complete Fashion Magazine..
House of maliQ HIGHLY CLASSY is for fashionable peeps!
Are you a fashionista?Do you think you are classic? 
Or you want your style feature here.
Inbox your pix tohouseofmaliq@yahoo.com 
or contact me on facebook ''maliq zainab''

Twitter-@houseofmaliq

3 comments:

  1. i want to fuck this Gul

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very sexy..love to hear her voice one of these days..nice pix anyway

    ReplyDelete