HOUSE OF MALIQ

Online Magazine

click

Thursday, 19 June 2014

‘I try to treat him like it’s his birthday every single day. I think we’ll always be like that. Say's Kim Kardashian Exclusive Interview

     Kim wore a Balmain dress  with golden details ,crafted out of rope at the Cannes Lions festival in France..She also opened up exclusively to MailOnline about her marriage to Kanye West says " ‘I try to treat him like it’s his birthday every single day. I think we’ll always be like that.
     ‘ We always try to make life as fun and enjoyable as possible.
‘We do travel, and work really hard, when we’re together – and even when we’re apart, we’re always on the phone 24/7 – just trying to make that time as memorable as possible. ’   Aww so sweet.We wish them Luck













12 comments:

  1. The gown is beautiful but I’m kinda missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t care for the dress, but she looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour, the silhouette and her gorgeous hair – she is a vision of beauty in this gown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim i love ur body..nice dress too

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just way too beautiful...kim u ar an epitom of beauty,love ur dress nd it looks so shapy on u

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gown fits her beautifully, she looks poised and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleek and Polished, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Modern, yet elegant and right for the event. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo and the dress fits her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. she’s just not tall enough for this dress

    ReplyDelete